Friday, October 5, 2012

"We Report, EWE Decide."



Shepherds are decision makers. Every day they are faced with a multitude of decisions that need to be made regarding the care of their unsuspecting, often vulnerable sheep.




A little direction here would be nice!
Sheep are dependent upon the Shepherd for eating,drinking, & all sleeping arrangements. Deciding what's best for the sheep is the Shepherd's primary responsibility.
 
 
Hmm! Do Ewe believe in heaven? I believe I'm there! 
Decisiveness can be observed in the world of nature in the life of the Osprey. The Osprey's ability to make swift & correct decisions enables it to achieve 90% accuracy on  fishing expeditions!
  
 
 
Time to leave "school" & go to lunch !
 
 
An Osprey's keen eyesight enables it to spot fish swimming from high above the lake. They must be decisive regarding their capability of lifting the size & weight of the fish.Ospreys have powerful wings & sharp talons which afford them unique fishing abilities.
 
 
"Pardon me Mr. Bird, but I don't recall ordering a taxi!"
 
A Shepherd loves his sheep & makes decisions that will make the sheep's life optimum! As Ewe reflect on the Good Shepherd, & all the decisions He makes, rejoice that Ewe are in capable hands!
 
 
 "The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me
beside the still waters."Ps.23:1,2


EWE are what I decide to wake up for!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful I have a Shepherd to take care of us through the next few weeks as we follow His direction. Thank you for these daily reminders Chuck! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Sister!Ewe are Welcome!Thank Ewe for the continued encouragement! God Bless Ewe & Look to ewe-r Shepherd these next few weeks! He's More than capable!

      Delete