Monday, October 1, 2012

"Shepherd on a Role"

A Shepherd has many roles to play in the life of a Sheep.First, He needs to provide Leadership to his helplessly "Lost" flock.



Do ewe know which way to go? I don't have a clue!
Where's the Shepherd? I got a "BAAA...D feeling about this!
Another role of a Shepherd is that of a GPS system for the sheep.Generally speaking, Sheep find themselves "Handicapped,"   somewhat due to their limited sense of direction.Without the Shepherd's guidance, they can really hurt themselves.

Ewe don't have to say a thing!I Learned my lesson. 
 
"I'm Falling & I can't get up"! Why didn't I follow the Shepherd?
 Another role  a Shepherd serves is that of a Doctor. Sheep at times are resistant to guidance & need a sedative before  calming down  enough to follow.I'm sure ewe get the point!
 
I think I have the dreaded "WHITE-COAT SYNDRONE"!

A Shepherd also must function in the role of  a Search & Rescue operator.  Some sheep like to do it "their way"!Stay tuned as this cliffhanger unfolds!

This is turning into a real "CLIFFHANGER"!

I feel like I'm between a "ROCK & a Hard PLACE"!




Finally, the Shepherd must serve in the role of "Family" counselor.Sheep need guidance while raising their kids. 


My husband needs his head examined!
 
We just can't seem to get these "KIDS" off our backs!

As Ewe live life today,take time to count Ewe-r blessings. Be thankful that Ewe have a Shepherd available to guide Ewe on the path of life.Happy Trails!


"He will show me  the path of life; In your presence is fullness of joy; At your right hand are pleasures forevermore. "P.16:11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment