Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hope for Nervous Ninnies

Sheep are timid, nervous, and easily frightened animals! It doesn't take much for them to be startled and stampede off in a Frenzy!

" Lions, & Tigers, & Bears ,Oh My!



This "High Anxiety" creates a constant state of fear & panic for the flock.


WHAT was THAT? Did EWE HEAR THAT?

QUICK! Let's GET OUT of  HERE!!

The Good Shepherd Intimately Knows His Sheep. His Love for the sheep enables Him to know  exactly what they need!  He Gathers His Flock Around HimPeace &  Security is Restored!


I Feel Better Already!


RELAX! EVERYTHING is going to be just FINE!!

Fear Not,as you travel today, assured that EWE are Deeply Loved !

"There is No Fear in Love. Perfect Love Casts out  Fear..."  1 Jn. 4:18

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... wish I had taken time to come read this one yesterday!!! I'm a day late on my FRENZY!

    FYI... photo #1 is not showing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don"t Panic! I'm Sure God will Give EWE More Opportunities to Apply This! God Bless EWE!

      Delete
  2. Love it!
    I love all your comments on all the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I'm Glad you're getting a Kick out of them! A Cheerful Heart Does Good Like Medicine! God Bless EWE!

      Delete