Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Hole"-Ly or "Whole"-Ly Living?

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want..."
Psalm 23

Sheep sometimes lose perspective & seek grass that appears to be greener on the other side of the fence!
EWE now that this grass really "TASTES" better!
Their restless nature drives them to "fence crawling"
looking for a hole to escape through!
Can EWE give me a hand? I thin I'm STUCK!

The grass appears "so much greener" on the other side of the fence.

BREAK OUT!!!

However, once there, they discover bare, burned, & inferior grass to munch on! 

They call us "The WANDERERS"!

The Good Shepherd selects only the richest pastures to graze in.  
Why not leave the "Menu" planning to the Expert! 
Happy Grazing!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures :) great messages with these animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm Glad You're Enjoying the Blog! God is able to teach us a great many Lessons through animals! EWE know what I Mean? God Bless EWE & Keep Commenting!

    ReplyDelete